A cup of green tea in the morning gives charms for the whole day! Tea has long been India's favourite beverage. Green tea, on the other hand, is relatively new. You've definitely heard that green tea is helpful for weight loss and if you want to lose weight you must have tried green tea at least once in your fitness regime. Well, it’s true that green tea helps in weight loss, but it is beneficial for so much more!
Here are seven health benefits of organic green tea:
- Improves brain function: Most individuals will get energy from the caffeine, and the amino acid L-theanine has a calming effect while simultaneously improving attentiveness, which, when combined with caffeine, can improve brain function and help you be more productive.
- Immunity booster: Organic green tea aids in the prevention of diseases such as cancer, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, tooth decay, and many others by improving the body's immunity. Green tea's high catechin content (antioxidants) is thought to be responsible for this feature. It also possesses potent antibacterial properties that aid in the prevention of bad breath, indigestion, colds and flu, and stomach infections, among other things.
- Anti- ageing: Green tea is high in antioxidants, which assist to neutralise oxidants or free radicals in the body, delaying the signs and symptoms of ageing.
- Prevents diseases like Alzheimer's and cognitive decline: Green tea's antioxidant catechins may have a protective effect on neurons over time, potentially lowering your risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases.
- Weight loss: Green tea is well-known for weight-loss .It is possible to boost your metabolism and lose a substantial amount of weight by simply consuming 2-3 glasses of it.
- Lower the risk of some cancers: Researchers say that cancer is caused due to oxidative damage that leads to chronic inflammation. Antioxidants present in organic green tea can help protect against the oxidative damage. Research has concluded that risk of breast cancer, prostate cancer and colorectal cancer can be lowered down by consuming organic green tea.
- Presence of bioactive components: Green tea is more than just a drink that keeps you hydrated.The green tea plant has a variety of beneficial substances that make their way into the finished beverage.It has polyphenols and catechin called epigallocatechin-3-gallate. These substances can protect cells and molecules from damage by reducing the generation of free radicals in the body. These free radicals contribute to anti- ageing and a variety of ailments.
Green tea is highly nutritious on its own, but when combined with the innate goodness of tulsi, the beverage is elevated.
Green tea, on the other hand, is much better if it is grown organically.
An organic certification indicates that the tea you're drinking has met all of the necessary consumer safety and environmental criteria. It also indicates that no synthetic chemicals, herbicides, or fertilisers are used in the production of the tea. Try out Planet Organic’s green tea and feel better every morning with every sip!